How do I subscribe to a forum or thread?

Home Forums General Info and Announcements FAQ How do I subscribe to a forum or thread?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  COP Admin 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

COP Admin
    Keymaster
    1. How do I subscribe to a forum or thread?

When you subscribe to a forum or thread you will receive notifications when new posts are made to a forum, or new replies are added to a specific thread.

To subscribe to a forum, open the forum itself and you will see a purple “Subscribe” button on the top right above the forum. Click on “Subscribe.

To subscribe to a thread, open the individual thread itself and in the header of the thread you will see two buttons: Favorite (to follow a thread but not receive notifications about it) and Subscribe (to receive notifications when updates are posted). button on the top right above the forum. Click on “Subscribe.

When updates are posted to the forum or thread, you will see the number of updates for all of your subscriptions appear as a counter on the notifications icon in your header (alarm bell with a purple counter).  You can review your notifications in your profile by clicking on the notifications icon or going to your profile.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  COP Admin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.