I'm here, now what do I do?

Home Forums General Info and Announcements Announcements I'm here, now what do I do?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      COP Admin
      Keymaster

Welcome!

Now that you’ve arrived, there are a lot of features of the community you will want to get to know.  When you registered, you had the opportunity to begin filling out your profile.  For your first action, we recommend moving in and getting yourself established by completing your profile and updating your avatar.  This will help you become familiar with the site and also help the other community members get to know you!

Next, check out the General Info & Announcements forum to review the Rules of Engagement to get a sense of the general rules we’re all following.  They’re pretty standard, but we do want to emphasize deidentification and the importance of respecting intellectual property.

Once you dive in to the forums, please feel free to start your own thread to begin a discussion about a given topic, ask a question, or provide an answer to someone else’s question.  These forums are meant to be a watercooler for discussion and social learning and that means that what you have to say is an important part of the growth of the community!

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in the General Discussion forum or to reach out to CoP Admin for additional details.

Welcome again!  We look forward to hearing from you!

–Salus Staff

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.